Happy New Year’s Eve! If you’re like me, over the past couple of weeks you’ve been reflecting on the past year. I know this year hasn’t gone exactly like I had envisioned back in January. A lot of that has been because I’ve been learning how to balance working (and writing blog posts) with being a mom. But, I’ve also had some unexpected growth in different areas of my life (like publishing my new book, Mat to Pavement), which helped make 2017 so amazing for me.
To celebrate the end of 2017, I wanted to do a round up of the most popular posts I’ve written, just in case you missed them the first time around, or if you wanted to read them again. These are the cream of the crop of the blog in 2017, and I really hope you enjoy them.
- 4 Ways to Recover from Hard Runs
- The 5 Stages of Marathon Training
- How to Become a Mentally Stronger Runner
- Relieving Sore Muscles After a Workout
- Peanut Butter Acai Bowl Recipe (One of my faves I make all the time!)
- How to Create a Consistent Yoga Practice
- Yoga Poses to Loosen Runners’ Tight Hips
- Yoga Poses for Inner Hips
- How to Do Yoga as Cross Training for Running
- Yoga Poses for Stronger Glutes
And my top 10 most-read posts for the year:
FREE Hip Openers for Runners Guide
Get the best hip-opening yoga poses sent straight to your inbox.
- Sick Day Yoga
- Breathing Tips for Runners
- 10-Mile Race Training Plan for Beginners
- How Long Should You Hold Yoga Poses?
- Building Strength for Arm Balances
- Yoga Poses for the Shoulders and Neck
- Yoga for Calf Muscles – Calf Stretches
- What is a Tempo Run?
- Speed Work for Distance Runners
- 8K and 5-Mile Training Plan for Beginners
I hope that you’ve had a great 2017 and that 2018 will be even better for you. And, thanks for reading Sublimely Fit!