Time for my weekly Five Things Friday linkup!
Five Articles/Blog Posts:
- Yoga in India vs. Yoga in America via Seattle Yoga News – A really interesting look into how yoga is practiced in India compared to how we do yoga in America.
- Four Reasons for a Long Run Gone Wrong via Runner’s World – My poorer-than-expected performance at last weekend’s marathon has me thinking a lot about what exactly went wrong. So, when this article popped up in my Facebook feed, I had to read it. The author makes some really good points!
- Protect Your Next PR: Running the Tangents by Jesica – A great review of how to run tangents to make sure you’re not adding extra miles to your next race.
- 5 Tips to Eating Better by Sharsti – A list of five easy-to-implement tips for healthier eating.
- 6 Sensible Marathon Nutrition Tips for Race Week via Active – Again, an article I probably should have read a week ago. 🙂 Here’s hoping it helps you if you’re training or tapering for a fall marathon!
FREE Hip Openers for Runners Guide
Sweet relief for your tight, sore hips!
Get the best hip-opening yoga poses sent straight to your inbox.
What’s your favorite part about fall?
The changing leaves are the best part for me!
What do you eat before a big race?
Have anything fun planned for the weekend?