Doing my weekly linkup with Fitting it all In for Five Things Friday!
Five fantastic reads:
FREE Hip Openers for Runners Guide
Sweet relief for your tight, sore hips!
Get the best hip-opening yoga poses sent straight to your inbox.
- Hip Strengthening Exercises by Angela – I really need to do these so I don’t wind up aggravating my hip flexor again. Stabilizer muscles are so important to runners!
- 5 Simple Diet Changes by Lindsay – These tips for cleaner eating are fantastic. Great, simple tips based on solid nutrition advice instead of fads.
- I’m not that kind of runner… by Sarah – Finally, another runner who doesn’t hate rest days! Sometimes it’s nice to take a little break.
- 15 At-Home Injury Prevention Products Under $50 via Active – Great things to try if you’re injured or need to make sure you’re getting the most out of your recovery.
- No, Running Isn’t Therapy via Runner’s World – A really poignant piece by Mark Remy about mental illness and the use of the phrase “running as therapy.”
What are you loving this week?
What are your plans for the weekend?
I’m at RRCA run coach training all weekend! So excited!
What kind of pins do you pin the most? Recipes? Fitness tips?