Five Blog Posts/Articles:
- A New Way to Avoid the Comparison Trap on Social Media by Katie – Great tip for dealing with the urge to compare yourself to the image that other people portray on social media.
- My Top 5 Best-Ever Marathon Tips by Beth – This lady knows both running and the marathon well, and she does a great job sharing some wonderful marathon tips.
- Daily Affirmations for Every Blogger + Entrepreneur by Alisha – Wonderful quotes to help keep you inspired!
- How to Maximize Your Blog Archives by Bonnie – Tips for revamping old blog posts you’ve already written to bring more traffic to your blog.
- Got Calf, Achilles, or Foot Pain? This May Be Why via Runner’s World – Excellent discussion of how shoes with a low heel-toe drop can put some extra stress on the lower leg and foot—why some people can run in minimalist shoes but some people can’t.
Five Favorites of the Week:
- The changing leaves. The maple trees are starting to become brilliantly orange and red. This is my very favorite time of the year.
- My lovely new Newtons! I haven’t had a chance to really run in them yet, but they felt great when I was testing them and the color is fantastic.
- My lululemon Scuba hoodie. It’s amazingly warm and perfect for this fall weather.
- Halloween candy. I admit it, I’m a sugar addict.
- Warm soup on a cold, rainy day. Had some great tomato bisque when the rain was coming through Chicagoland.
What are your plans for the weekend?
How often do you try a new style of running shoe?
When’s your favorite time of year?