How’s everyone’s week going so far? I’ve been working all week and scrambling to get my blogging stuff in before and after work, so I’m glad to have a day off to get some extra things done. So excited for it to be Friday! I’m linking up with Clare, Heather (who has a fantastic new rebrand!), and Katie once again to share my favorite things of the week with you.
Top 5 Faves of the Week:
1. I got a new phone! My old one was a freebie when my hubby purchased his two years ago, so it wasn’t a top of the line phone, which wasn’t a big deal to me then. Now I’m trying to do a lot of blogging stuff on my phone, so I need one that has a little more power. I’m now the proud owner of a Motorola Droid Turbo, which I’m really excited to use! Hopefully it won’t crash every time I try to update my social media accounts like my old phone did.
FREE Hip Openers for Runners Guide
Sweet relief for your tight, sore hips!
Get the best hip-opening yoga poses sent straight to your inbox.
2. My new mani. Went with a black polish that has silver sparkles in it. I think it feels sophisticated without being too goth. Love my no chip manicures.
3. New Saucony Guide 8s! I got these a few weeks ago via a contest a the running store I work at and I took them for their first spin last week. I’m really loving them so far–very comfy and not too much support for very mild overpronation.
4. Taking selfies with my dogs. I’m not sure why, but for some reason I find it really funny.
5. Having Friday off from work! I worked Monday through Thursday this week and I am SO EXCITED to have the day off! I’ve really been wanting to look for some new workout clothes, so I think I’m going to head to the mall and check out lulu and Athleta. Thank goodness for discounts for yoga teachers (bonus Friday Fave).
Five Posts I’m Loving This Week:
What Does it Take to Live a Balanced Life? via Lindsay @ Cotter Crunch
The Key to Everything is Balance? What Does That Even Mean? via Dorothy @ Mile Posts
#whatslovely YOU by Susie guest posting at Fitzala
Day in the Life of an Elite Runner by Tina @ Fuel Your Future with Tina Muir
The Perfect Post Workout Hairstyle by Katie @ Live Half Full
What’s on your plate for the weekend?
Do you wear nail polish? Favorite color?
Do you prefer bright or dark running shoes?