Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the last parts of your summer. I’ve had a pretty busy week so far, so I’m really looking forward to having more than 15 minutes to relax. I feel like this time of year is so hectic for everyone, especially for parents who have kids going back to school. Be sure to take a few minutes for yourself amid the craziness!
On to the post! Here’s what I’m loving this week (besides coffee, my one true love…don’t tell my husband):
FREE Hip Openers for Runners Guide
Sweet relief for your tight, sore hips!
Get the best hip-opening yoga poses sent straight to your inbox.
1. Funny cards. I stopped by Paper Source to pick up a birthday card for my aunt and probably spent 15 minutes giggling over all of the funny cards, including this gem that I sent to a friend who’s a big paleo fan. The one I wound up purchasing for my aunt said something about making all of her birthday wishes come true and on the frond there was sketch of a guy who made a “unicorn” out of a pony and a toilet plunger. Classic.
2. The ranch dressing from Lou Malnati’s. Chicagoans, if you like ranch dressing, you MUST try the dressing from Lou’s. It’s the best. My hubby figured out that you can buy it by the pint and quart, so I’ve been enjoying salads with Lou’s dressing all week. If you don’t live in Chicagoland, 1) why not? and 2) if you visit, go to Lou’s, get pizza and a salad with ranch. You’ll thank me profusely.
3. Getting new glasses. I’m ashamed to admit that I’ve had my current glasses for probably about five years now. (My prescription hasn’t changed much.) The hubby got bumped up to a new position at work and now we get a flex spending plan, so I ordered some try on frames from Warby Parker and decided on a pair. Can’t wait to get them!
4. Birthday cake cake pops from Starbucks. They’re so delicious. It’s probably a good thing I limit myself to one at a time…
5. This fortune from dinner last Sunday. I posted this to my Instagram, but just in case you missed it, this one’s truly a gem.
How do you wear your hair when you work out?
Favorite cake/cake pop flavor?
What are you up to this weekend?