Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week has been going well. After my crazy week last week, it’s nice to finally relax a little bit. And really I do mean just a little bit because I have a lot of things to do to prepare for BlogFest! Like shopping for a cute outfit or two for the parties. These are the problems you have when you literally wear activewear every day because you’re a group fitness instructor. 🙂
It’s been a busy week, but a good one. Here’s what I’ve been loving:
FREE Hip Openers for Runners Guide
Get the best hip-opening yoga poses sent straight to your inbox.
1. Blogiversary flowers from my husband. Did you hear? Monday was the 3rd anniversary of when I started my blog. (Side note: did you enter my blogiversary giveaway yet?) My hubby was so sweet and bought me this cute mini rose plant and wrote me a nice note about how proud of me he is that I’m so dedicated to helping people. Everyone do a collective “aww” all at once.
2. My new yoga mat. A yoga teacher can never have enough yoga mats, right? I saw this week that lululemon was putting out mats with this adorable feather pattern on them and I’ve been wanting to get a second good yoga mat, so I couldn’t resist. This is one of their 3 MM mats, so it’s a little thinner than the one I already have so it’s more portable, which makes my purchase more justifiable. Plus, I’m hoping it will make some gorgeous photos for the blog. 🙂
3. Compliments from students. Speaking of yoga, I share that two of my yoga students stopped after class and told me how much they are really enjoying my class, which made me feel really good. I feel like “nice class” is just the thing you say to an instructor after class, so when a student takes the time to really let you know how much they appreciated your class, it’s such a good feeling.
4. This outfit from Fabletics. The leggings are really fun, and I am so excited for the t shirt with the cutout back, which I feel like I’m going to be wearing all the time. I skipped getting outfits from Fabletics for the past couple of months because I didn’t really love anything, but I definitely fell in love with this one and am so glad I got it.
5. Amazon customer service. I bought a refurbished Kindle last September and lately it just will not hold a charge. I’ve been putting it off because I want to have my Kindle for BlogFest (hello 4 hour flight!) but the battery charge has been almost nonexistent the past couple of days. I finally contacted Amazon about it this morning and they’re shipping me a new one that will arrive tomorrow and I’ll send the old one back. I love shopping with a company that is so quick to resolve customer issues.
What are your plans for the weekend? Anyone racing?
BlogFest attendees: how excited are you that it’s next week?
What’s a place that you’ve gotten really good customer service from?